Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Say a Blessing

     nothing quite compares to reading while seated on the rocks with the ocean vying for my attention and spending some of my reading time watching a lobster boat pull in traps, or allowing the waves to offer their songs to my soul
     nothing invigorates my soul as much as watching the waves repeat their journey over and over and never tiring of the repetition nor the sound of water meeting the shore
     no sound delights more than the sound of cobble rocks knocking against one another on a stormy day or staying put on a calm day when it requires the ease of a gymnast to walk on a cobble beach over the  rounded rock shapes
    nothing excites me more than the sun spattering sequins onto the blue water 
    i collect these figments of my day and store them up, a balm, a psalm, a prayer

    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home