Saturday, May 06, 2017

Change

     Spring is a time for change-- new shoots, blossoms, and unexpected growth. So to it is a time to take a look at what I've been doing creatively and how to proceed. For the past few years my blog comes out every day. Prior to that pieces appeared in a rather random fashion.
     I want to find a place between those two poles-- neither tethered to every day or a lackadaisical attitude toward posting. So I'm going to take a sabbath break-- an ecumenical type of sabbath. Sometimes Saturday and sometimes Sunday. Occasionally I'll forgo my Sabbath rest and post both days and occasionally I'll post neither day. 
      Also once a week I'll write about the books I'm reading or those books on my to read list. 
      And I'll see how it goes. Perhaps I will miss the daily writing or perhaps I will gain by putting down my pen, or computer for the Sabbath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home