Friday, January 13, 2017

Let Every Song..

after several hours and a bit of difficulty following the directions I coupled my devices to the bluetooth on my new speaker remembering a time when you simply turned a dial to listen to a station but now I have the choice of thousands of stations and I've spent hours selecting six presets all from a fairly close area instead of a station thousands of miles away which I may listen to occasionally when I want to hear chinese music or indulge in opera or delight in knowing that I can pull in a radio station in iceland or i can start with a country that begins with "a" and work my way through the alphabet as a way to stick my head in the sand while the sands of this country tilt and slide i'll be listening to music from bulgaria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home