Tuesday, September 20, 2016

To Eat or Not to Eat

Perhaps it’s age, or maybe the heat this summer. I’m including today as late summer since the temperature was eighty and the dew point up near seventy. I
know the purists argue that one can’t call late September summer, but it makes me feel as if I am personally holding off the specter of winter.

I can’t be the only one who has lost interest in cooking, although I haven’t lost interest in eating exotic dishes. I think that after cooking a certain number of meals it’s time to time to explore the dishes wrapped in cute containers.

Now I’m not ready to throw away my pots and pans, refuse to read new recipes, eat all my meals out, but I will every once in awhile rant about cooking.

And when you spend time cooking something really good – what happens? It’s quickly finished and you’re back to square one. Maybe the answer may be to photograph your meal, sketch it, write a poem of adoration.

Then again there’s something nice about the aroma of a meal cooking. Isn’t all of life filled with dualities?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home