Saturday, November 14, 2015

Not Now

Yesterday I listened to Luis tell me that God really doesn't want us to eat meat, but gave into our desire. Today I read an essay espousing the benefits of a vegan diet.

I remember when eggs were deemed unfit for our consumption. In order to keep track of what's in and what's out I need an app for my IPhone. Foods can go on and off depending upon the prevailing winds.

Soy was good, then not so good. Chocolate with, at least, 70% cocoa is good. Wheat is unacceptable and fructose is simply bad. Sugar is a demon sucking  your years and mind.

Then some cleaning products corrode your insides while others simply make your eyes water. And don't think of sniffing or licking.

Once  a month I receive a health letter bent on warning me of all the evil lurking ahead. I now walk carefully, as if through a field of glass.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home