Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Experts

Lights. Who knew that lighting fixture came in so many styles. Who knew that people spend thousands of dollars for illumination. Who knew that finding the right fixture included a mathematical aspect.

"An overhead fixture should be half the width of your table- to look balanced."

I'm fascinated by all the  facts I don't know and all the experts who so willingly share their knowledge. Someone recently told me that Quartz is better than Granite because you need to seal granite. I've never had either and comfortably existed with Formica.

A recipe I found on the web suggested I only buy organic or eschew the recipe.

My mother had a counter that had no lofty name. She still managed.

Perhaps we all should live in yurts and live by candlelight. Would we be balanced?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home