Saturday, March 07, 2015

Reading

I've consumed mysteries this winter, yet I still select the wrong culprit. Then again I don't read them with the same concentration I give to what one might refer to as literary fiction.

And that's too bad, because I expect that many a mystery is written as well as a book that is deemed literature. Many, well a number of , British academicians also wrote mysteries, didn't anticipate that their audience wouldn't accord their mysteries any less concentration then their ponderous tomes.

And it's difficult to set up a mystery and drop clues all about--then three hundred pages later gather them up and write a logical conclusion.

Since winter isn't quite ready to quit and I have four mysteries waiting in my bookcase, I will try and approach them with the same degree of concentration I read literary fiction.

Then and only then will I figure out who did it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home