Saturday, December 28, 2013

A List From a List

I do enjoy lists. This time of year list making reaches new heights-- best new recipes, ten deepest places in the world, ten most fashionable pets this year, even the ugliest dog of the year. ( I watched an interview with the owner of a dog who held that position).

Because I like to follow links I jumped into the rabbit hole and emerged ensconced in a blog that purported to have amassed a list of " every online best" of books released this year. He does admit that he may have missed one or two.

A treasure trove of book possibilities awaited me, but who authored these lists? Some of the names were familiar , but most weren't. I don't troll around the Internet so I miss out on the discovery of blogs.

I sat down and randomly opened up a list and discovered treasures. I now have a list of books to discover, authors whose names are unfamiliar, and blogs I want to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home