Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Words

I just lost a document in the cloud. The promise of writing one place and finding your words somewhere else failed. It usually worked so I simply relied on faith.

Perhaps what I wrote didn't pass muster? Maybe some words need to be eradicated. Maybe I wrote words that had no gravitas. Yet all our words can't be laden down with substance.

Governments spend a lot of time spinning words. Maybe that's what I did. How responsible must I be with my words?

Certainly words slip out, words we want back, words that once released cannot be removed from memory, canceled or wiped away.

The words I lost on the cloud may surface or lose vigor. They simply spoke about the tendency of some news channels to focus on particular types of stories.

The bigger story is the cache of words never lost, always residing in someone's memory. Words can be a noose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home