Thursday, January 19, 2012

What to Do?

I've grown accustomed to the balmy winter weather-- although the past few days the temperatures plummeted. Now the weather people, those harbingers of hot and cold, predict snow for the weekend. After a winter lacking any real snow this pronouncement isn't welcome.

Take today. I had an art class and my supplies for the session fit nicely into a small plastic two wheeled push cart. Without the cart I'd need to morph into a multi-armed superhuman avatar. Pushing the cart across the parking lot, down an asphalt pathway and into the studio presents no trouble when all is clear of snow. I can't envision the small wheels managing more than a thin coating. Perhaps there's a kit to attach small runners to the cart bottom.

Perhaps a sleigh in deep snow. A sledge for supplies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jan said...

Perhaps a Husky? With a backpack!

January 22, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home