Sunday, November 06, 2011

It Really is About The Passage of Time

I notice the tightness of my jeans and wonder if there's a correlation with my desire , or should I say obsession, with chocolate chip frozen yogurt. Last year I abstained from the end of November to the first of May, or was it April. I shall do the same this year. I wonder if they'll miss me at my preferred ice cream shop.

And soon the ice coffee will morph into hot coffee, but it isn't coffee at all. I order decaf. A coffee shop in Cambridge keeps rice milk on hand and will create a decaf latte with rice milk or soy milk.

Another coffee cafe eschews coffee and serves " coffee alternatives" -- ersatz coffee for those who either snub caffeine or no longer can tolerate the buzz

Last night the clocks went backwards adding an hour to the day. I'm not sure what I did with the hour which is unfortunate because this gift only happens once a year.

One shouldn't misplace time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home